Data is the driving force behind any management decision and parking management is no exception.
Present tools for generating parking information include doing parking surveys and occupancy sensors and both tools are extremely expensive .In the case of parking survey the data is not up to date while with parking occupancy sensor the cost of the equipment and the associated maintenance makes it impossible to install parking sensors unless it is at city center where parking demand is at its peak
Parx brings to the market a unique approach which is based on the latest technology in mobile telephony and Smart Phone applications The following graph provides actual data depicting parking occupancy without using a single sensor or parking survey !
Distribution of parking occupancy in 4 streets along the day
Using our technology we can analyze not only parking occupancy but also generate information correlating parking data with (anonymous) information conceding the driver (s) place of residence .Doing so we are able to tell for example what percentage of the drivers in a specific street are residents of this street and where are the other drivers coming from providng this way invaluable information for planning purposes
Parking information on a single driver
arround his place of residency
Additional information that can be provided using EasyPark Analytic include:
- Duration of parking (is there a good rotation of vehicles and if not, why)
- Average occupancy along the day/week
- Who is parking in each street (residents or non-residents)
- Identify streets with high non-payment rates
- Identify illegal parking spots with high de-facto parking violations (to send a parking attendant to issue tickets)
- Better focus of enforcement resources on problematic streets
- How much time it will take a user to find a parking place
- Evaluate the impact of any change to parking/traffic arrangements
If you would like to hear more on this exciting techcnology please contact us!